THE APARTMENTALIZE POWERED BY NAA B2B SHOW GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Apartmentalize Powered by NAA B2B Show Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) takes place at the Apartmentalize – Powered by NAA — Show (the “Event”) scheduled to take place in San Diego, California on June 23, 2022 from 11:30 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) to 4:30 p.m. PT and June 24, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. PT to 3:00 p.m. PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. Eligibility Requirements. The Sweepstakes is open to legal United States residents who reside in the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older, and who are attendees of the Event. The following persons are not eligible to win Prizes or otherwise participate in this Sweepstakes: employees and non-employee workers of Cox Communications California, LLC (“Sponsor”), Suppliers and Vendors at the Event, and their respective affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, the immediate family members of all such employees and all others with whom they are domiciled.
4. Entry. To enter the Sweepstakes, locate the Cox Communications exhibit booth at the Event and find the Cox QR code at the exhibit booth. Scan the QR code to be redirected to the Sweepstakes website and follow the instructions to complete and submit the official digital entry form to receive one (1) entry. All entries must be received by 2:45 p.m. PT on June 24, 2022.
Your submission of an entry certifies that you satisfy all eligibility requirements and have read and complied with all of the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor. Limit to one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically-reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled or illegible entries will be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes application service provider. In the event of a dispute, all entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent, provided that such person satisfies all other Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account.
5. Prize. There are four (4) Prizes available. Each Prize consists of one (1) McStreamy microphone and ring light with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $80 each (the “Prize”). All Prize details, including color and options, will be determined solely by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. No substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except that all Prizes are subject to availability and Sponsor may substitute a Prize or Prize component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a Prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a Prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the Prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. The Prize is nontransferable and non-assignable.
6. Selection of Winners; Winner Notification. Four (4) potential winners will be chosen at random and announced at the Event on or around June 24, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. PT by representatives of Sponsor from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winners must be present at that time in order to be eligible. If a potential winner is not present or is ineligible for any reason, in Sponsor’s sole determination, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of the prize, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed.
Except where prohibited, acceptance of any Prize constitutes the Winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and their designees and licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including on the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
7. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
8. Winners’ Responsibility. Acceptance of a Prize may require a Potential Winner to sign an affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (“Release”), which must be executed and returned prior to awarding of a Prize. Failure to timely execute and return this Release may result in disqualification of a Potential Winner and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the Prize and the selection of a substitute Potential Winner.
9. Winners List. For names of Official Winners (available after July 4, 2022 ) and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Cox Communications California, LLC, 5159 Federal Blvd, San Diego, CA 92105.
10. General Participation Rules. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award Prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
11. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
12. Limitations of Liability. By PARTICIPATING IN the Sweepstakes, PARTICIPANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE prizeS, ARE provided “as is” and that the Sponsor makes no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the PrizeS and the sponsor hereby DISCLAIMs all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, TAMPERING, HACKING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR WEBSITE OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE OR OTHER CONNECTIONS; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY POTENTIAL WINNER, INCLUDING ANY LOST, LATE INCOMPLETE, DAMAGE, INACCURATE, ILLEGIBLE, STOLEN, DELAYED, MISDIRECTED, UNDELIVERED, OR GARBLED ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible entries.
13. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
14. Disputes. As a condition of entering, participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of California.
15. Sponsor. Sweepstakes sponsor is Cox Communications California, LLC, 5159 Federal Blvd, San Diego, CA 92105. (“Sponsor”).